Thursday, November 5, 2009

Men, and a woman's eating habits

I have been doing pretty good ya'll.  Well kinda, I think men have a lot to do with eating habits.  I think food appetite also has a lot to do with mood, or might I say depression lol.  The last couple of days have been good as far as food consumption. I have been stick to my breakfast plan of a nutrigrain bar and banana, lunch am sticking to the salad concept, and well dinner is where I slightly splurge.  The other night I had broiled scallops my roomie got from a client, YUM, they were broiled in BUTTA' thats the only problem, then last night I could not help but make Rigatoni with Bolognese sauce, it was with venison which is very very very lean and I used low-fat ricotta to dollup on top.  IT WAS HEAVEN, I may have to eat that for lunch! 

Anywho, its bullshit what emotions do...

I am finding it hard resisting beer and wing night tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment