Monday, November 23, 2009

Special K Diet Officially Started

After eating like a complete glutton over the weekend, I have decided it is not too late and I am not that freaken depressed to be doing this to myself. 

Anywho, I have found that being down does make it worse, and well having money in my pocket doesn't help me not indulge I think it makes it worse...  Temptation... Or can I gender "Temptation" and call her a BITCH! hahahaha

So, this morning was my first bowl of Special K and it was delicious I can definitely do this diet. Well, we will see after the first week.  I look at it on an award basis... I eat Special K all day to be able to have a Special Dinner later... I will be working out with this diet, and I am marking each box with my starting weight... 

11/23/09  Start weight 160.4 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Wayt to go! I'll try that after tomorrow. And I will keep in mind that I do not have to go back for 3rds or fourths..I have gotten "you look slimmer" comments! I can now fit into a size 8. Cool, huh? I can handle this! I love you! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete