Thursday, November 5, 2009

Men, and a woman's eating habits

Ok ok, I am not done elaborating on the fact that MEN have everything to do with MY eating habits hahahaha!

First off, when a guy is "feelin' me" or I am crushing on someone I cannot tell you what a health conscious freak I become, I turn into damn Denise Austin on top of being "super eater" of the year.  hahahah I mean, I go to bed doing crunches hahaha and I wake up doing jumping jacks lol.  But when I am experiencing a drought GOOD GRIEF, I am an eating machine, I eat 2 cookies and say oh just one more won't hurt, yeah it won't hurt because the fat is morphing my thoughts to think its making me feel better hahaha.  ITS BULLSHIT I TELL YOU!  

Right now, I am on the I don't give a shit about men diet, I want to look as good as possible FOR ME!  I have decided that the idiots I am meeting are not worth, gorging or starving, or starving and gorging my emotions as well.  Most "dating dudes" are pretty  much yeah GOOD IDIOTS, all the GOOD GUYS are taken or really scared because they have been burned too many times.  THAT can only mean you may have a better chance of meeting that Mr. Perfect in the ice-cream isle,  the both of you can share a pint over sharing the same drowning feelings. hahahahaha  

No comments:

Post a Comment