Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Slow Start

I must admit, I AM GUILTY... I was supposed to start this "yet another diet" Sunday 11/1/09.  I am sorry to say that it has been a rough start.  I got stuck in Brooklyn, where of course the best Asian food is.  I did stick with rice noodles, which was a good start to Sunday but then my retarded ass decided to MUNCH OUT on some super cheesy chicken quesadillas (one of my weaknesses is Mexican food)... 

SO, I started yet another new day Monday 11/2/09... DAMNET, I failed again a damn bagel in the morning only with butter but DAMNET CHARITY, get it together already... I did no exercise except hustle and bustle around the office, I felt so guilty by lunch I went to the market and picked up salad fixins' to include.

Romaine hearts
a bag of broccoli slaw mix, to sprinkle over the romaine leaves
Radishes
I have to have CROUTONS at least for this week, to ween myself off fatty foods
And creamy french dressing ONLY 1 tblsp which is so hard to do...
1 tblsp on shredded cheddar too lol

For dinner I had about 2 cups of Rotini and organic tomato sauce with maybe a tspn of parm
I did have a rice crispy treat for a snack

I can't lie I had a mini bag of M&M's too right before BED! eeew I know but they melted in my mouth and not in my hand at least hahahahahaha! And then melted into my HUGE BURGER BUTT! 

So, today is 11/3/09 Tuesday, its a beautiful NEW DAY! 

1/2 bagel for breakfast 2 cups of d-caf
Same salad idea as yesterday

For dinner, that is going to be the trick because my "roomie" isn't so fond of eating right.  I will have to tackle him down and force him to understand... I am on a mission, a mission of BURGER BUTT NO MORE!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Char! We MUST keep this up and we'll get better with time....It's alearning process and has to happen gradually....Cold Turkey diets are no good unless its on a sandwich! LOL Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I are doing P90X. We love it. If you visit my blog there are a couple posts about it. Here is my link http://sailingwithbarefeet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete